|
|
|
Monday, April 25, 2005 The new manager is here. He's speaks w a twang....rather gayish.....and he likes to giggle ALOT. I dunno what's so funny about everything or anything at all...Well, maybe he's just too excited on his first day.Anyway, better than having a boss who's black face and tries to scare the shit out of us on his first day... Mr D, the new guy is still as solemn as usual...always reacts to any comments with a bounce of his eyebrows...as in raise and then drop them...I can't make out this expression (aka I am not really at the same frequency with this guy). Now, lunch is excruciating everyday affair when we (me, Big hands & Small hands) have to lunch w them...not becos we want to but becos they are new...aarrggghhh...A.G.O.N.I.Z.I.N.G.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |